Garden Hills NeighborhoodA quiet neighborhood with much to explore on nearby Oaklawn Ave!
Walk to Campanella’s and enjoy a fabulous meal!
…or just relax at the bar
On warm summer nights, grab an ice cream cone from Sundaes!
With so many delicious flavors to choose from!
Or enjoy a good game of mini golf at Mulligan’s Island!
Brayton Park is located right in the neighborhood. It has many softball fields, a track, and a newly constructed playground for the kids!
There are many things to do in this neighborhood, and it is still a great, quiet, and safe place to live and raise a family.
Here are some helpful links for new folks:
- City of Cranston Website: http://www.cranstonri.com/
- Cranston Public School Website: http://www.cpsed.net/
- Cranston Post Office Locator/Hours: http://www.postofficehours.net/RI/Cranston.html
- Cranston Public Library Website: http://www.cranstonlibrary.org/
- Cranston Police Department Website: http://cranstonpoliceri.com/
- Cranston Fire Department Website: http://www.cranstonri.com/generalpage.php?page=25
- State of RI Department of Health “Find Dental Care”: http://www.health.ri.gov/find/oralhealthservices/
- State of RI Department of Health ”Find Primary Care”: http://www.health.ri.gov/find/primarycare/